Goals for 3-year-old preschool:
- Develop social skills with peers
- Learn through both unstructured and structured activities and free play
- Practice active listening skills
- Develop fine motor (such as cutting) and gross motor skills
- Learn skills through art projects, music, and math games
- Develop a love for God, His Word, and others
We have several options for 3-year-old preschool classes, including morning and full day. Contact Beth Lindberg, Director of Admissions, via email or at 847.695.0310 ext. 208, for more information about these options.