Westminster Christian School desires to provide international high school students with an environment that inspires students in a grace-filled learning community to discover God and His creation, develop their unique gifts and abilities, and display Christ confidently in their lives. In this, we also see great value in learning and engaging in education from a multi-cultural perspective, both to the international students as well as in our immediate school community. Westminster Christian School is authorized under Federal law to enroll non-immigrant alien students.
Since first hosting international students in 2005, Westminster Christian School has hosted international students from different countries, including: China, Korea, Spain, Ghana, Vietnam, Peru, Russia, Philippines, and Mongolia.
International Student Application Process
- Submit required documents for application. All forms are to be submitted in English or with an English translation.
- Application Form
- International Student Teacher Recommendation Form (required from 1 math and 1 English teacher)
- Application Fee of $500.00 (non-refundable)
- Copy of student’s valid passport
- School Records – all high school grades, if applicable (minimum of 3 years of academic records required)
- ITEP, TOFEL or TOFEL Jr. test scores
- Recent photo of student
- Physical Examination form with immunization records, dated within 1 year prior to the date of entering school
- Vision Examination form, dated within 1 year prior to the date of entering school
- Upon receipt of the application, fee, and completed application packet, the application will be reviewed and the applicant’s family will be notified of the next steps or an admissions decision.
- Students who are admitted and issued an I-20 will need to pay their I-901 fee (http://www.fmjfee.com- please make sure to print your receipt), apply for and obtain an F1 visa from the U.S. Embassy in their home country, and arrive in the United States at least 10 days before classes begin to be available for placement testing and scheduling of the academic year.
- Admitted students must submit proof of medical insurance, valid within the United States. If needed, insurance can be purchased through ISO Insurance. Must be received at least 2 weeks prior to arrival in the United States.
- If you have any questions about the international student admissions process, please contact Mrs. Beth Lindberg, Director of Admissions.
International Student Tuition
International Student Tuition includes: tuition, books, host family fees (room & board), and student services.
Specific financial information is available through your representing agent. If you do not have a representing agent, please contact Mrs. Beth Lindberg, Director of Admissions at 847.695.0310 ext. 208 or via email for more information.
Come dressed in your best Christmas apparel for our Christmas themed “Pack the Place” as the Warrior basketball teams face the IMSA Titans on December 15. The afternoon starts with the boys JV game at 4:30 p.m. followed by the...Read More